Kookys & Dreams

Monday, September 01, 2008

I Love Dance!

I was just revisiting some of my previous posts, largely because I had to enter some tags and check certain links. I came across one which was about David 'Elsewhere' Bernal at Kollaboration, and I knew I had to mention some other dancers I came across whom I feel were really fantastic and extraordinary in what they do. Thanks to "So You Think You Can Dance" (SYTYCD) amongst many other dance and talent shows, many of such talents can be rewarded with much recognition and appreciation in what they've practiced and came to love.

Robert "Mr Fantastic" Murraine

Phillip "Pacman" Chbeeb

There are more videos of these pair that I've chosen, but I think what most people would like to see is a dance-off battle between these two and what SYTYCD wouldn't give.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home