Kookys & Dreams

Sunday, July 01, 2007

1 year ago...

I can't believe its exactly 1 year ago that I wrote since. I think many things happened in that one-year period although I wouldn't be able to tell you what exactly. It was like I just woke up from a coma, and in that coma I had dreamt many dreams that vividly resemble the entirety of my life in that one single year.
To be honest I wouldn’t have too many things to write now that I’ve moved on to bigger plans in my life – conformity. Yes, a serious rat race that I compete to stay alive, a theatrical act I have to perform in order to be accepted, and another statistic in the books of history. No it is not something I would like to see happening in my life, but it seems inevitable for me in a society that places emphasis on material wealth to the equivalence of happiness and success.
I’m lost but I am found. I’m small but I am overwhelmed. I thought but it didn’t. I want to shout but I’m speechless. I want to break free but I’m powerless… almost sounds like one of those Alanis Morisette songs… but its true.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home