Kookys & Dreams

Thursday, June 22, 2006

My Romance... My Dream... My Fantasy... My Judith McNaught attempt

Cooling yellow lights dimmed the room, scented lightly of lavender. Her smile melts my heart as it sank along with a wisp of air I struggle to inhale. I just couldn’t believe the moment was real for what seemed like an eternity, as I pushed myself up to get a better look at her as she lie on the bed. She was the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. Sweet, gentle and assuring… Angelic. With my hands stretched and placed on both sides of the pillow she’s lying on, I looked into the most beautiful pair of eyes that assured me that this warm fuzzy feeling I have inside of me will soon subside. For what seems like an eternity we stared into each others’ eyes that connected instantly. It was as if we were communicating our hearts’ desires with the gentle gaze we held, at times swinging to signal our impatience, the hunger, and the infatuation.
As the sounds of romance fill the air, I slowly lowered myself to a point where everything I see gets hazy, yet without breaking our gaze I continue to approach her carefully, to a point where I can whisper to her how much I wish for this to stay forever…in a timeless dimension. A dimension where nothing else matters. Not the pursuits of this world, or the wealth required for subsistence.
I wet my lips as I prepare myself to kiss her luscious lips…moist and supple. When I felt she has given all her trust in me, our lips met before our mouths open to taste the sweetness of love within. I close my eyes to feel her tongue, wet and silky yet at times raspy and dry. As I ran one hand over her forehead and into her smooth hair, our tongues flick and roll against each others as if we were wrestling each other into submission. We exchanged fluids in the process that leaves me wanting more of her. I have never tasted anything so sweet in my life – it was purer than sugar, more delicious than honey. It felt like I needed her fluids to survive and I hasten to swallow every bit of her saliva that I could feel.
And as I opened my eyes, I swear I could see the glisten in her eyes – dreamy yet seductive. If my eyes could talk, it would be telling her that I want more of her… I need more of her. Just then I realized that I was lunging towards her neck, kissing her furiously as she moaned in sheer delight. I felt her arms wrapping around my neck and head, signalling me not stop this love we have for each other. I pressed on to caress her neck with my lips and tongue and moved on to frolic her soft ear. Just as my breath hit her ear, she gasped and closed her eyes. It wasn’t because of the tingling sensation that she may have felt that sends the shivers to her spine, but more so a deep sense of euphoria, calling for the moment to be lived. My tongue continued to lick and roll around her ear, stroking the back of her ear and flicking it back and forth around her ear canal wetting them in the process as I gently blew to make her tighten her grip around me. At times I would tenderly nibble on different areas of her ear to display my wilfulness. She breaks into a smile. A smile that seemed to changed in accordance to what she felt and how she feels. A feeling which by no means matches the ambiance but one that is reflected through her living for the moment. One that displays an overall sense of bliss… Should I continue?

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home