Kookys & Dreams

Friday, March 31, 2006

Salsa: Two Left Feet

Its saucy man, that's what i'm telling ya. I mean I love dancing. In fact if I could I would like to make a career outta it, but hey, my bones are probably too rigid and as a whole i'm probably too stiff. Did I ever mentioned that I would love to learn Ballet? Yeah well... minus the leotards if possible. Anyways, it was just awesome. The moves were just fascinating, but the highlight of the dance is really this: I get to hold a girl's hand as well as her left shoulder blade in a really close fashion. Its electrifying! ......well I feel like that only when I'm with a girl that I felt I could develop a relationship with. Still not many of us could get the chance or reason to be in such a position with a stranger, let alone a girl.
At this point, I've just finished my first basic lesson and although still alil weak on my lead and moves, I felt I was quite competent on the basic level. Maybe I'm too stuckup or just blowing my ego, but I felt most girls do enjoy dancing with me. How else can I explain a very well endowed older lady asking me for my contact number. It actually give me the creeps.
Most of the times I send them on an electrifying experience by looking at them straight in the eyes. In a comfortable kinda way and not the leary type of course. So most of them would be too shy to react and basically just look down or anywhere else. Except for one - who always stares beyond you as if looking through your head into something further. She was so expressionless you wonder if she was trying to seduce you or simply turned on the "Stepford wives" mode.
I managed to exchange contacts with a couple of ladies which I feel I could partner up with and we're looking forward to practicing on the dance floor at Union Square. Couldn't wait.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home