Kookys & Dreams

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

The Rainbow Connection

It was 2am when I flagged a cab back to home. It was then when a black SUV pulled up besides me when we reached a junction on the road. Of course you would already know its a female driver that's worth my mentioning. She wore a pair of glasses, and she was yawning with her mouth open when she noticed I was looking at her discreetly through my window. So she inched forward just to get a better look at me. It was then when the lights turned green. She turned her head around to give me another look as she accelerated off. Right...maybe she was just wondering who this creep was, and why I was giving her the lecherous looks. But, I prefer to think of it that she finds me attractive.
I'm sure many of us has experienced situations like these ever so often: Glimpses exchanged, but nothing beyond that has taken place. Imagine such opportunities could have turned out well into a blossoming relationship that's filled with Love. But they were lost...Lost without even getting to know each other.

We could have been lovers, or dreamers like me...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home