Kookys & Dreams

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Elder Scrolls: Wandering into Oblivion

Ahhhhh…… Elder Scrolls… the third series Morrowind was rated best game of that year (2002 I believe) and I happen to pickup a release of it from a 3rd party producer, and that’s how I know about the game. It mind-blowing I tell ya. It’s like a whole new genre to RPG and its freaking huge! You’ve got tons of NPCs to talk to and the discovery of the world is just amazing! I love it! So with their new release of Oblivion, I am obviously anticipating its release in early 2006 with pulled-hair and scrawny dirty fingernails. Well, I haven’t actually completed Morrowind because of my work commitments (damn don’t you just wish your job was to play games). Worst of all, I had to clean out my HDD by reformatting it…without saving a copy of my save games! And I had like few million (YES! Few million) in cash from all the tedious missions and the trouble of getting back to that goblin trader (Creeper) that gives me the true value of the item. Darnit! Well, at least I’ve managed to get my hands on its expansion, Bloodmoon and Tribunal this time. So playing the game again should be alil more fun this time. Read more about Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion from their main website here.
Oh and one more thing: I’ve heard that the Xbox version of Oblivion will be a lot nicer than the PC’s coz of the graphics engine. Hmm… but I’m a stickler to PC.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home